Savoir son Age Précis (Precise Age Calculator) - My free software
DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD ARE YOU IN MONTHS, WEEKS, DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS AND MILLISECONDS?
Detailed description of Savoir son Age Précis (Precise Age Calculator)
Savoir son Age Précis (Precise Age Calculator) is a very easy-to-use and entertaining software which will allow you to calculate an age in months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and even milliseconds! It may be funny to know that... especially when it concerns one of your friends :-)
In its latest version 1.1, this software has two modes: the normal mode, which allows to convert an age between 1 and 130 years, and the far much powerful extended mode, which can convert an age with a huge number of decimals, only from a date and hour of birth! It calculates data in real time using the computer's timer, and supports all dates available under Windows. It can also export the results in a text file, that you'll then be able to copy and paste in another document format such as Word, HTML... that you can then offer to your friends or the concerned person :-)
Some screenshots from the software
Features list and version history
Features of version 1.0
* 16-bit software running under Windows 3.1.
* Calculates an age in months, weeks, days, hours and minutes.
* Supports ages up to 130 years.
* Very easy to use for anybody.
New features of version 1.1
* First 32-bit version, using the game engine of The Games Factory. It should enable any systems, recent as older ones, to run the game in 32,768 colors without crashes.
* New extended mode which can calculate an age with more precision.
* Enhanced graphics, richer images with more colors.
* Bigger numbers display on the main interface.
* Now uses my ResChanger frontend, which allows to view the software in fullscreen 640x480@16-bit display resolution.
List of known bugs in the latest version
* The extended mode of the software is mistaken as it makes a false rounded conversion of decimal numbers; for example, instead of telling you that you're 35.3 years old, it'll tell you that you're 36. Not a very serious bug, but several people reported me this bug anyway.
Information, acknowledgements, additional notes...
I would like to thank Christophe and even more Gabriel, for the huge number of suggestions and ideas they had for the version 1.1 of this software.
Download this software and its associated files