SoundFont MIDI music made by vesteel with Arachno SoundFont
ABOUT THIS PAGE
On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
MUSIC BY VESTEEL
- [BLACK MIDI] Gustav Mahler - Symphony no. 9 3rd Movement 20k notes! (Symphony No. 9, 3rd Movement)
- Johann Sebastian Bach - J. S. Bach - "Little Fugue" in G Minor - BWV 578 (Synthesia) (Little Fugue in G Minor)
- Touhou Koumakyou ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (東方紅魔郷 - Touhou Project 6) - [Black MIDI] U.N. Owen was Her? 110 Million notes! No Lag! (Extra Boss - Flandre Scarlet's Theme - U. N. Owen was Her?)
- Touhou Koumakyou ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (東方紅魔郷 - Touhou Project 6) - [BLACK MIDI] VBKP - U.N. Owen was Her? | Last Brutal Sister Flandre Scarlet 6 (4) Million notes (Extra Boss - Flandre Scarlet's Theme - U. N. Owen was Her?)
- Touhou Project - [BLACK MIDI] Bad Apple 780,000 notes by TSMB2 (Bad Apple!!)