SoundFont MIDI music made by The Flaming Piano with Arachno SoundFont
ABOUT THIS PAGE
On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
ABOUT THE FLAMING PIANO
MUSIC BY THE FLAMING PIANO
- Jon & Daniel Licht - Dishonored Main Theme + Honor For All, arr. by Taioo (w/ sheet music)
- Peter Cetera & Cher - After All (arr. by Radu Stefureac) w/ sheet music
- no_?ne - Cisco Phone - Saxophone 1 and 2 (w/ sheet music) (Saxophone Cisco Phone Ringtones)
- Willie Revillame - Beep Beep Beep ang Sabi ng Jeep (w/ sheet music + MIDI)
- Brian Culbertson - So Good (Studio Version) w/ sheet music