On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
- Dschinghis Khan - [Black Midi] Moskau 14.86 millones
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black Midi] One Future 3.16 Milliones de Notas
- Franz Liszt - [Black Midi] La campanella 1.9 Millones de notas
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - [Black Midi] Swan Lake 7.94 Millones de notas
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black Midi] Arabic Trap notespeed comparison
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black Midi] Arabic Trap (12 million)
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black MIDI] Arabic Trap 12.69 Million | Legit Run
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black MIDI] Global Catastrophe 3.2 Million
- Pakiucs 151 - [Blac Midi] Global Catastrophe 3.2 Millones de notas
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black Midi] Arabic Trap 12.69 millones de notas
- Hatsune Miku - [Back Midi] Two Faced Lovers Ultra Rekt 104.8 Millones de notas (Two-Faced Lovers - Ura Omote Lovers)
- Frédéric Chopin - [Black Midi] Computer Funeral March 76.7 Millones de notas (Piano Sonata No. 2 - Funeral March)
- Pakiucs 151 - [Black Midi] Morning 7 millones de notas