SoundFont MIDI music made by Isaac S. with Arachno SoundFont
ABOUT THIS PAGE
On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
ABOUT ISAAC S.
MUSIC BY ISAAC S.
- Isaac S. - Shiano - 0.1.4 Alpha - Input
- Touhou Project - Shiano - 0.1.3 Alpha - Menu Options (Boys and Girls of a Science Era)
- Shiano - 0.1.1R3 Alpha - Measure Separators
- Shiano - 0.1.2 Alpha - Overlapping Keys & Nuances
- Shiano - 0.1.1 Alpha - Scale Notes By Tempo
- Touhou Project - Shiano - 0.1.0 Alpha - Settings (Bad Apple!!)
- Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom (東方妖々夢 - Touhou Project 7) - Shiano - 0.0.9 Dev - Sound Test (The Fantastic Legend of Tohno)