SoundFont MIDI music made by Acceleratus with Arachno SoundFont
ABOUT THIS PAGE
On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
MUSIC BY ACCELERATUS
- Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64 - Overworld/Bob-omb Battlefield theme (Synthesia)
- Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64 - Snow levels/Cool Cool Mountain (Synthesia)
- Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64 - Athletic/Slider theme (Synthesia)
- Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64 - File Select Screen (Synthesia) (File Select Theme)
- Rémi Gazel - Rayman - Suspense ~ The Flood (Synthesia) (Suspense - The Flood)
- Rémi Gazel - Rayman - Entering The Cavern (Synthesia)
- Rémi Gazel - Rayman - Overworld/Title Theme (Synthesia)
- Rémi Gazel - Rayman - Picture Perfect (Synthesia)
- Black Knight 2000 pinball theme (Synthesia)
- Robert A. Allen & Joshua Jensen - Epic Pinball Title Theme (Synthesia)
- Robert A. Allen & Joshua Jensen - Epic Pinball Demo Outro (Synthesia)
- asdfmovie5 - Tom's dog short version (Synthesia)
- Not Doppler - Earn to die garage theme (Synthesia)